Friday, March 02, 2007

A Personal Note...

Dear readers, I hope I have been of some help (and entertainment) to your culinary choices here in New York and elsewhere. It has been a pleasure to taste the great (and not-so-great) restaurants and to write about it in this loose, bloggy format (rather than thick reviews using tasting or "review" menus).

However, there will be a dearth of posting in the coming weeks for various reasons. One of them is an unfortunate and acute bout of hypertension that's affecting my health rather negatively (and somewhat alarmingly). Second, I will be on the road a bit too much in the coming weeks, ranging from Washington DC to Riga to elsewhere (which certainly won't help that blood pressure).

Anyway, this blog will continue, so keep checking back. Hopefully my health will recover soon and allow me to fully pursue this blog again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home