Monday, November 19, 2007

Eatery NYC
798 9th Avenue (at 53rd Street)

Sorry for going out of order, as I had lunch with another friend at Eatery a week earlier. Again, as my friend works in the area and I had to drop papers off at my lawyer's around Columbus Circle, so I said sure to this West Side eatery.

It was blazing hot inside the restaurant...why is it New Yorkers react so badly to cooler weather with this onslaught of heating? I barely survived, but it was a nice time. The place is obviously a popular lunch place, and it was relatively packed.

We had a simple lunch there. I had the steak wrap, which was rather good -- the meat cooked right, and the mix perfect. The plate was overrun by fries, which I can't stand, but I kept picking off at it.

It's a fast and simple lunch, so this place is good for that. A safe Midtown West place with quick turnaround.

Food: B
Atmosphere: B--
For Lone Diners: B (*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home